Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Do you have experience of Quality Assurance inspection of engineered products?
Can you read and understand engineering drawings?
Do you have any experience with CAD packages?
If you can say yes to all the above, you should apply for this job as the client is a global manufacturer of hi-tech instruments and they have a rare vacancy for a QA (Quality Assurance) Inspector to be based at the UK manufacturing site in Northampton.
In this role, you will work with the supervisor to:
- Perform final QA of company products.
- Inspect incoming components to manufacture company products
- Provide support via email to customers
- Log any relevant information relating to the inspection of incoming and manufactured products on computer systems.
- Occasionally travel to supplier sites
This role would suit someone that will be happy to work until retirement in one company locally that will make you feel valued and give you a decent salary, work/life balance, very good pension, health insurance and private medical cover.
You will be contracted for a 35-hour week and will also enjoy flexible working.
If you fit the profile apply today by sending your CV online to arrange a friendly chat about the opportunity.
Quality Assurance (QA) jobs in Northampton.3593