Do you have excellent technical knowledge of the service maintenance and repair of Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry instrumentation?
If so you may be interested in being a home-based Service Engineer Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry equipment Field Service Engineer for a third party Service Company.
Job description / Responsibilities
• Provide on-site technical support for Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Mass Spectrometers throughout Europe
• Provide telephone support for Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer users
• Report interventions and calls to the European Service Manager
• Support the head office in the marketing and sales of upgrades, service contracts, and second-hand instruments
• BSc. or equivalent in Chemistry or Electronics
• At least five years of experience in field service on Thermo Scientific equipment
• Helpdesk experience
• Excellent technical knowledge of Thermo Scientific MS instrumentation and a wide range of ancillary equipment
• Knowledge of Trap technology
• Responsible for obtained results
• Able to work independently
• Relationship builder and maintainer
• Good reputation with customers
• Prepared to work flexible hours
• Able to assess customer needs
• Able to identify business opportunities
In this role, it is also possible to deliver application-specific courses, training and support to customers across Europe, and as the company is constantly adjusting services and product offering, expanded duties are always being added to engineering job roles to keep them interesting and to keep engineers motivated.
In return, you can expect a basic salary of £42,000-£55,000 (€48,000 – € 63,000) + bonus, car, and corporate benefits, and be based at home.
Apply by sending your CV online today for more information and to start the recruitment process4416