Do you have excellent technical knowledge of Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry instrumentation and a wide range of ancillary equipment?
Do you have knowledge of trap technology?
If so you may be interested in being a home-based Service Engineer for Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry equipment for a third party Service Company.
Job description / Responsibilities
• Provide on-site technical support for Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometers throughout Europe
• Provide telephone support for Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometer users
• Report interventions and calls to the European Service Manager
• Support the head office in the marketing and sales of upgrades, service contracts and second-hand instruments
• BSc. or equivalent in Chemistry or Electronics
• At least five years of experience in field service on Thermo Scientific equipment
• Helpdesk experience
• Excellent technical knowledge of Thermo Scientific MS instrumentation and a wide range of ancillary equipment
• Knowledge of Trap technology
• Responsible for obtained results
• Able to work independently
• Relationship builder and maintainer
• Good reputation with customers
• Prepared to work flexible hours
• Able to assess customer needs
• Able to identify business opportunities
In return, you can expect a competitive basic salary + bonus, car, and corporate benefits.
Apply online today for more information and to start the recruitment process.5195