Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Have you used libraries within the React ecosystem?
Do you also use Redux?
Are you a Software Engineer/Developer that loves technology and use the latest tech?
This is your opportunity to be involved at the start of something big in the next generation of software for the legal industry.
An award-winning legal services firm has an incorporated a subsidiary that will give you a start-up feel to going to work with the security and backing of a financially stable parent company that has a requirement for a Node.js Software Engineer/Developer to be based out of its ultra-modern and light-filled offices in Sheffield city centre in a team of 3 that you will help grow.
The role is part of a team smart, savvy, and cool Node.js developers building an ecosystem of microservices in the most suitable language with the most apt storage for the service and with standardised message passing in the ecosystem.
All deployments are within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and therefore you should be able to utilise the AWS APIs and understand the limitations of the AWS offerings.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- A degree (2:1 or above) in Computer Science or similarly related degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Understanding of multi-device interfaces and user experience across phones, tablets and desktop, including native and web concerns.
- React and well-regarded libraries within the React ecosystem
- Comfortable presenting and demonstrating both internally amongst the team and wider organisation and externally to clients who are driving some of the feature set.
- React Native
- Protobuf and gRPC
You will receive £48,000 basic salary, dynamic working, supported continuous learning, and the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Send your CV today for a detailed job description and to apply.4427