Do you have .Net Software development experience?
Do you also have Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience?
An international NGO that fights climate change has an important requirement for a .NET Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer to be based from home and split your time with work in Central London.
As the .NET Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, you will have a background in Software Engineering and be a programmer first and foremost.
In the role, you will use Agile principles to develop, implement, and make releases ASAP.
You should be the type of .NET Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer that will challenge the requests that are first presented to you and question them so as not to stumble upon problems further down the line.
You will enjoy only needing to go into the office in Central London twice a week and work from home the remainder of the time and as well as enjoying the challenge of CRM development in .NET and the faced paced environment and knowing that you are working for an organisation that has a purpose of reducing climate change and protecting the environment.
You would also enjoy working in a culturally diverse environment that has a highly ethical senior management team, and you would appreciate the importance of the cause and BIGGER PICTURE of the aims of the organisation.
The salary is £55,000- £60,000 plus benefits
Your core responsibilities will comprise:
- Build solutions within and customise the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016(365) to meet project requirements
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Work with existing solutions and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Working with the development team to create/engineer a better code base.
- Delivering agreed work within a fast-moving SCRUM environment.
- Providing significant input into weekly sprint planning.
Required skills and experience
- Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Strong CRM experience with MS Dynamics CRM 2016(365)
- Previous experience of integrating a CRM with 3rd party applications using Webservices
- Confident written and oral communication skills, in English.
Useful skills and experience
- Familiarity with TFS or GitHub.
- Automated build and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
- SQL Server, including SSRS.
- Containerization with Dockers
We are looking for a proactive individual with an interest in solving problems and providing long-term solutions. You will be collaborative, comfortable working as part of a small team and confident when working with stakeholders across the business.
Apply today to start the two-stage recruitment process and arrange a telephone call with the Software Engineering Manager.3746