A multinational manufacturer of beauty products has an immediate requirement for a Modeling and Simulation Manager to future-proof the business with the of use advanced data analytics and the latest computer simulations to push forward the optimisation of technology, systems and design distribution and logistical layouts based in Croydon.
The Modeling & Simulation Manager will have full responsibility for building flexible models and computer simulations using specialist software
- Check and confirm simulation models
- Process and model data ready for analysis
- Predict successful outcomes by simulation exercises
- Analyse, interpret and document results of simulation and modelling experiments
- Support Distribution Centre senior management with recommendations for design layout.
To be successful in your application you will need
- To be able to demonstrate experience in the construction and management of discrete-event computer simulation models in both 2D and 3D using AnyLogic, Arena, Simio or similar simulation software
- Strong data mining, data cleansing and data analysing data using spreadsheets
- Degree education
- Excellent English language, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and you can expert excellent corporate benefits.3489