An NGO involved in eliminating climate change by climate research and reducing carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions of business and governments has an immediate requirement for a Contract Manual Software Tester to work on a small project for 3 months at the global head office in central London.
The Contract Manual Software Tester will report to the Business Intelligence Specialist and will work closely with the working group who will use the data warehouse and BI systems.
Contract rate will be between about £220-280 p/d (depending on experience)
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse requirements, identify testable conditions and write and execute concise test scripts.
- Use feedback from all stakeholders to expand test scenarios.
- Contribute to sprint planning and make sure that all stories are tested before deployment.
- Execute integration and end to end testing for different business processes.
- Report and track issues in Jira.
- Work with developer to resolve the issues.
- Generate test reports.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of system testing and integration testing environment and be a technical tester.
- Experience of Data Validation testing.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Attentive to detail and highly organized.
- Experience of querying databases using SQL
Desired skills and experience (optional)
- Experience working with Jira
- Knowledge of API testing, and proven experience using tools such as Postman.
The project has started and the stage for the Contract Manual Software Tester to come on board will be 1st March and interviews will be held ASAP.
Please send your CV to enquire and/or to apply.5468