Are you an experienced Embedded C++ Software Engineer?
Do you also have experience of Regression testing?
Due to technological innovations and organic growth of the business, a reputable MOD contractor and manufacturer of unmanned Ariel vehicles have a requirement for an Embedded C++ Developer to support the product development of autopilots, mission systems, ground control stations, supporting systems, infrastructure, and R&D activities based at the UK HQ near Bedford.
Ideally, you will have 5+ years’ embedded programming experience and are comfortable working within a team and in a multidisciplinary environment.
In this role, you will work in multidisciplinary teams in a matrix management structure giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience into many different technical areas and you will be at the forefront of innovating technologies.
In his role:
- Primarily, you will design, develop and test software systems to support both experimental activities and product development. Specifically, this will include the harmonisation of real-time avionics databases used both onboard and off-board aircraft.
- You will be responsible for delivery, reporting and presentation of technical work and writing and submitting any necessary documentation.
- General tasks related to business delivery (e.g. contributions to experimental procedures).
The successful candidate will be required to be security cleared to SC.
Skill sets required:
- C, C++, Regression testing, Performance and timing testing
- OpenEmbedded, FreeRTOS, CANBUS, Ethernet, Serial (RS232, RS422/485), IMX7, K66 MCU
- Desirable Skills:
- PostgreSQL, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Hibernate, GUI, Service orientated architectures, Agile methods (Scrum or similar)
Phone interview, Technical Test, Face to Face Interview, Appointment!
A basic salary of £40,000- £65,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays, 37-hour working week, a Work Place Pension Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Bike to Work & Childcare Voucher.
Upload your CV and send to start your application or enquiry for more information.5377