Do you have experience in TensorFlow?
Do you have OpenMP (Open Multi-Processing) development experience?
A software company based in Seattle USA that develops applications that utilises deep learning to create a 3D model of internal organs to support clinicians in the treatment of patients requires Modelling Software Engineer to work in a Scrum research team based in Cambridge
You will be key in Computational fluid dynamics simulation projects to develop interactive visualisation tools in 2D and 3D, geometry processing and modelling and you will develop image classification and segmentation algorithms.
You will be a key player bringing advanced experience in image analysis and geometric modelling. This position is essential to building, improving and delivering the advanced tools and algorithms needed by our Research and Development teams.
Key duties include
- Algorithm design and optimisation
- Machine learning development by data augmentation and conversion
- Code algorithms for geometry and image analysis
- Validate and implement software designs
To be eligible to apply you will need
- Strong C++-11 and Python skills
- Black Box testing experience
- 2D or 3D geometric modeling
- Previous experience of developing simulation software and registration algorithms
- A Degree
- Demonstrate 4 + years of experience
In return, you can expect a salary of around £65,000 plus bonus.