Are you a Certified Scrum Master and Agile Coach?
Do you have experience of coaching at the enterprise level?
Have you got excellent knowledge and experience of Agile teachings and coaching teams on how to address any dysfunction in the use of Agile principles?
A multimillion-pound SAAS startup has an upcoming requirement for an Agile Coach to support feature teams and Product Managers make the most Agile of an agile approach to product development and be based in Cambridge.
In this role you will be:
- Coaching feature teams in cross-functionality and self-organisation
- Coach on how to remove obstacles and make improvements
- Coach on how to make Agile thinking the standard and continuous improvement normal
- Chair team meetings
- Coach teams on how to use metrics to monitor flow.
- Support the use of big visual boards and visual management
- Support the use of story mapping and impact mapping
- Create training materials
To be successful in your application for this 6-month contract with a daily rate of £500-£550 you will need:
- Agile Coach certification
- Expert knowledge of Kanban, Scrum, and KP
- Solid skills in Agile teachings, approaches, behaviours
- An extensive toolbox to coach and train Agile including e-learning and workshops
- Extensive experience of using Continuous Delivery Practices such as integrating continuously, ATDD, BDD, Mobbing, Pairing, and TDD
- Experience of thought leadership and speaking at industry events
The start date of the contract will be mid-late November and there will be 3 stages in the recruitment process.
Apply today by submitting your CV online.3610